Walter and Cathy Earley are part of a history of family farming on this 100+ acre parcel, following in the footsteps of Walter’s father who worked the land since 1948. Following retirement as a Department of Agriculture Conservationist, Walter and Cathy decided to open their business as a retirement hobby and family project.
Married in 1969, Walter and Cathy have two children(Chris and Karen); a granddaughter (Lauryn), son-in-law (Michael), grandson (Bryce) and a husky named Hank who all help with the growing family operation. The Earleys’ are dedicated to growing and promoting South Carolina products.
- Certified SC Dept. of Agriculture Roadside Market
- GAP — Certified for Food Safety through USDA
- SC Agriculture Council
- US Navy Veteran
- Tri-County Forestry Association Board of Directors
- SC Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association
- Berkeley Soil and Water Conservation District, Affiliate Member
- Low Country Resource Conservation & Development Council Member
- Sandridge Volunteer Fire Dept. Board of Directors
- Members of Sandridge First Baptist Church